My thanks to Cam Hutchinson for supporting this creation. Cheers DJW

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Games too Dawn Long

I let my internet security lapse last week and with all the virus’s out there I felt like an NBA team on a road rip.

Cassie Campbell is about to become the first woman hockey player to be inducted into the Canadian Sports Hall of Fame. Asked about the accomplishment CBC commentator Don Cherry said “Yeah but she wasn’t the first person elected who played like a girl".

Paul Kelly was officially introduced as the new head of the NHLPA and in keeping with a defense attorney who has prosecuted the mafia called the current collective agreement an offer they should have refused.

Not to say the Baseball playoff games are too long but I watched a hockey game between the first and second innings.

Top 3 signs the baseball playoff game is too long…
3 Name changed to 7 AM stretch
2 After 5th inning vendors start selling breakfast burrito
1 Yogi Berra is yelling “It’s over already”

I put all of the free agents John Ferguson Jr. signed into my fantasy draft and the computer froze up.

No comments: