My thanks to Cam Hutchinson for supporting this creation. Cheers DJW

Friday, February 19, 2010

An apology to Tiger Woods

My official acceptance of Tiger Woods apology,

First, thank you for not coming.

I too wanted no one questioning this apology and so I only invited close personal friends that would remain silent which is why no one attended.

I accept your apology to those close to you. My wives and children were nice people as well and I wish everyone would respect their privacy and not divulge where I am living. They too are innocent and I may owe alimony or support...

To my friends, family and sponsors, AA and others, I apologize for my jokes, shots and snide remarks and of course to you Tiger for being the butt of so many. As a male who has left my sexual health in the hands of professionals, I should have been more understanding.

I accept your apology for interrupting the PGA Event with your apology because I know it is important to return to sex therapy as quickly as possible. Most of the sex workers I know charge by the hour as well.

I accept your journey ahead will be long and hard and not just from the testimony of your numerous mistresses.

Until I lost my money, looks and hope I also succumbed to temptation though I have to admit your variety was world class. The ladies themselves may not have displayed any class but their size, looks and occupations showed your penchant for variety.

I accept your need for privacy in this difficult time. When I am with my sex worker the last thing I need is someone tapping on the windshield asking questions.

I accept your return to Buddhism and hope your flirtation with Bootyism was a brief hiccup in your spiritual growth.

I accept your apology and understand the pain and suffering you have inflicted on your mother. My mom has passed away but I know she wouldn’t have been caught dead sitting in the front row listening to me.

I accept your need to be away from your profession as you continue your journey of recovery. I too will no longer go to work but that is more of a result of the conditions of my mental disability. We may not have the same income and I find that really sad as it affects the quality and menu options I have at my disposal.

In closing I would like to again accept your apology Tiger and hope you will accept the apology I am offering regarding the jokes. If by some miracle I should be blessed enough to see you teeing off on the tour I will do my utmost to refrain from shouting “In the Hole!”

No comments: